DTR is a volunteer run organization.
As you can well imagine, these rescue dogs can quickly rack up their bills, between vet visits, surgery,
medication, food, and cleaning supplies....and the list goes on!
Want to make a donation? There are so many ways to help our dogs out!
- Purchase an item (or 10!) from our Amazon wishlist and have it shipped directly to us:
- Make your Amazon.com purchases through their Smile program and list Dog Town Rescue as the beneficiary. 5% of your eligible purchases will be donated back to our rescue.
- Drop off any items for donation to either location. Our most needed items are always:
- Shop at our stores! Although the business and the rescue are two separate entities the business proceeds do help offset some of the operational costs of the rescue (and there are plenty!). By shopping in the store you help the business donate some of these proceeds back to the rescue so we can continue to save more dogs. Not to mention the swag available in our stores
is pretty cool, so its win-win!
- Cash donations! Unfortunately vet bills eat up a tremendous amount of our resources and is an
ongoing need. You can donate directly to us online using the link below, by dropping cash or
checks off at either location, or by using Paypal directly to email@example.com
or Venmo to @Dog-Town-Rescue (last 4 digits of phone number are 4229)